This release contains a bit of fine-tuning of advanced features:
• All: Recorded macros can be arbitrarily rotated or draw_as_quad-ed
• Ruby: Fix GC of enqueued Window#gl blocks (thanks to RavensKrag for reporting)
• Linux: Fix colors having swapped channels in SDL text (thanks to Spooner for reporting)
• Linux: Added constants for meta keys (thanks to Hanmac)
• Windows: Fix debugging chaos when an assertion in Window::draw is raised (thanks to tuiq)
No big changes, but if you want to see where Gosu is heading, feel free to dig inside the
lib/gosu folder of the Ruby gem:
• Ruby: Internal gosu/preview progress, production-ready if you use Bundler responsibly
• Ruby: Internal gosu/zen progress & example, you should check it out (thanks @erisdiscord)
Note: My ridiculously arcane Mac build process is broken, so the Mac gem is still lagging behind. Just install the source gem (
--platform ruby) if you have the Developer Tools installed, it should amount to the same thing.
Pushed for OS X too.
Is Zen intended to be the new face of Gosu, or is the plan merely to have that as an alternative way to get up and running fast?
The alternative. Kind of like Sinatra can be used inline, but you can also have an
Window in Gosu).
Powered by mwForum 2.29.7 © 1999-2015 Markus Wichitill