So author of Gosu, Julian, recently released his first commercial game on the appstore - http://terava.info/
I think now would be a great time to give back to Julian as he's been working on Gosu over the years to provide us with a damn good gamedev lib for Ruby and C++.
It doesn't have to be a lot of work but could still make a difference for sales.
- Twitter about it
- Make a facebook statusupdate about it
- Own a gamedev/ruby/c++/gaming blog? Write a short post about it
- Do you frequent indiegame/gamedev forums? Don't spam but if there's an opportunity drop the url www.terava.info
So far I have:
- added a link on my rubyaggregator http://www.rubylicio.us/
- twittered about it (soon to facebook about it)
- today i saw a review of "Infinity blade" in swedish biggest newspaper: http://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesbladet/spela/recensioner/article8335480.ab
(Warning, Swedish ;)..)
that was an opportunity for me to mention Terava, which Also have very intuitive controls, without it feeling like spam.
Let's do it! :)