I think that problems with Window.record and OpenGL operations were reported already, but I though I'd share this anyways.
I made a concept map for my game in some mind-mapping program on a mobile phone. Then I wanted to move the map to my PC, so I had to import the XML and draw the map.
Nodes in map are connected with lines. Map itself was too big too draw it each time, so I used Window.record from the beginning and then this happened...
Texts should be connected with lines, but for some reason Gosu though it would be fun to make a 3D art instead. The center of it is at (0, 0).
Here's how it looks on the borders:
And the whole thing:
As a bonus: (no, I didn't use colors at all, it just happened)